Show Easy Read
- From the south, leave M6 at J21A and join M62 west. Leave M62 at J6 to join M57, follow signs for races. From North Leave M6 at J26 and join M58, follow signs for races. From Mersey Tunnels follow signs for Preston, then for A59, then signs for races. The main entrance to the racecourse via Grand National Avenue is just off Ormskirk Road (A59). Please use this entrance for conference and events. For Sat Nav users, please enter the postcode L9 5AS.
- There is parking for up to 1,800 cars. Car parking is available for free at Aintree on non Grand National meetings. For the Randox Health Grand National Festival car parking is limited and must be purchased in advance. To enquire or make a booking, call the Booking Line on 0344 579 3001. Parking needs to be pre-booked and is not available for purchase on the day.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- Aintree can be reached by bus on services: 300, 310 and 345 both to and from Liverpool.
- For more information on Arriva Bus please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Aintree.
- The easiest way to reach Aintree is by train. The nearest mainline station to Aintree is Liverpool Lime Street. Liverpool Central Station is just a short walk from Lime Street, where you can catch a train to Aintree. Aintree Station is directly opposite the racecourse, where regular trains run every 15 minutes on racedays (more frequently during The Randox Health Grand National Festival).
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- For the racecourse map please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.