- The venue is situated within the centre of the borough.
- This venue is situated in Glengormley.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Mossley West.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday 12:30 - 23:00.
- Thursday 12:30 - 23:00.
- Friday 12:30 - 23:00.
- Saturday 12:30 - 23:00.
- Sunday 12:30 - 22:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The car park is located directly in front of the venue.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 125cm (4ft) wide.
- There are also double doors, 165cm wide, to the right of the main entrance (shown in photograph 2).
- These can only be opened from the inside, and are normally open during the summer months, but can be opened at any time on request.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does not serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the service counter.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 4m (4yd 14in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 67cm (2ft).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 111cm (3ft).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- This accessible toilet is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located along the corridor to the left of the bar.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 98cm (3ft 3in).
- The door weight is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 186cm x 200cm (6ft 1in x 6ft 7in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is not a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- The emergency alarm is not fully functional.
- The alarm was out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from floor) when surveyed.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There are mirrors.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 50cm (1ft 8in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The hand dryer is 106cm (3ft 6in) high.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The sink is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the sink is 75cm (2ft 6in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the grab rails and wall is good.
- The contrast between the drop down rails and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located directly to the left as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are 4m (4yd 14in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.