- The information in this section was taken in October 2021.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The height of the hand sanitiser is 118cm.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Monday 12:00 - 20:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 20:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 20:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 20:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 20:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 20:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 20:00.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Mossley West.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The maximum stay in the car park is 60 minutes.
- The car park is located in front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 110cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The step(s) is/are located from the car park to the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 10cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are good.
- The opening from the service counter to the restaurant is 82cm wide, as seen in photograph 3.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the Main Entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 73cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- There is Braille, tactile, pictorial and written text signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 9m (9yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located to the rear of the restaurant.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 84cm (2ft 9in).
- The door may be difficult to open.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 147cm x 282cm (4ft 10in x 9ft 3in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- The alarm was out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from floor) when surveyed.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are non-infectious waste, general domestic waste and clinical waste disposal units.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the right.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 44cm (1ft 5in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is not a toilet roll holder.
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within this accessible toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 96cm (3ft 2in).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.