Opening Times (Office Opening Times)
- Monday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The cemetery is open 7 days a week.
- The cemetery opens at 08.00 Monday to Saturday and at 09.00 on Sundays.
- The cemetery closes at dusk in Spring, Autumn and Winter or at 21.00 during the summer months.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Mossley West.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Park Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The venue has tarmac surfaces and walkways throughout.
- Benches are available throughout venue.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located to the right as you enter.
- Unisex toilets are 20m (21yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are low.
Level Change (Standard Toilet)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is / are located leading into the cubicle.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are deep.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.