- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bangor.
- The play park is located in Abbot Gardens, off Abbot Drive in the Abbots Estate.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 268cm x 480cm (8ft 10in x 15ft 9in).
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the play park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 118cm (3ft 10in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The play area is surrounded by a low metal fence and is grassed, with a tarmac path and soft rubberised paving beneath the equipment.
- Play equipment includes a sit-in roundabout, a seesaw, rope climb roundabout, swing, bucket seat swing and cradle swings, multi-purpose climbing frame and slide, junior climbing frame and slide, spring bike and basket ball hoop.
- There is a bench seat within the play area.
- There is borrowed street lighting to the play area.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.