- The club currently opens at 19:45 on Wednesdays and Fridays but can be opened at other times for members.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bangor.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bangor.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Seacliff Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front right of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- There is not level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a 2cm lip on the threshold of the entrance to the dark room.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located within the main hall.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located straight ahead as you enter.
- Unisex toilets are 3m (9ft 10in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.