- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bangor.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Bangor.
- Monday 09:00 - 16:30.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 16:30.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 16:30.
- Thursday 09:30 - 16:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 16:30.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The car park is located in Ward Park.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 158cm (5ft 2in) wide.
- There is a security gate at the front of the venue opened for wheelchairs and pushchairs with a minimum 80cm clearence.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the left of the entrance steps.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located on the right as you face the entrance.
- There is / are 2 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The ramp overcomes the steps.
- The ramp has handrails on both sides.
- The reception desk is 10m (32ft 10in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is low height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- Customers cannot charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
- The photograph shows one of the interview rooms.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is generally on duty.
- Staff are trained to BSL level 1.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.