- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bangor.
- The play park is located beside Beechfield Drive.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located in front of the play area.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are level changes with no dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 128cm (4ft 2in).
- The play area is surrounded by a low metal rail fence. There is a slope to the whole area which is easy to moderate at the upper end.
- The paths are tarmaced and there is soft rubberised paving under the equipment.
- The play equipment includes a multi-function frame with rope climb and bridge, climbing frame and slide, a junior climbing frame and slide, swings and cradle swings, a spring seesaw, spring bike, and a ball bucket pole.
- There is bench seating available.
- The play area is lit by borrowed street lighting.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.