- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bangor.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the front of the wood.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There are no marked parking bays.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located off Ballysallagh Road.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The width of the door opening is 58cm (1ft 11in).
- There is a large gate which is locked.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have gravel surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are steep slopes on the paths.
- There are some bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- The first bench from the car park is at the top of the hill.
Level Change (Cairn Wood)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located immediately after the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The first photograph shows the beginning of the steep path just past the main entrance. The second photograph shows the route back to the car park at the top of the steep hill.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.