- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bangor.
- The play park is located on Demesne View, off Cloughey Road opposite St Columba's College.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Demesne View.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Demesne View.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 112cm (3ft 8in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The play area is surrounded by a low metal fence and is tarmaced, with soft rubberised paving beneath the equipment.
- Play equipment includes a climbing pole, multi-purpose climbing frame and slide, junior climbing frame and slide, rope climb, swing, bucket seat swing, nest seat swing, cradle swings, spring seesaws and seats, a pair of talking tubes, a seat spin roundabout and activity panels.
- There are bench seats to each side of the play area.
- There is no artificial lighting to the park.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.