- Related link South Pier Public Convenience.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bangor.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bangor.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is North Down.
- The car park is located off Quay Street.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 360cm x 560cm (11ft 10in x 18ft 4in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located off Quay Street.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 230cm x 510cm (7ft 7in x 16ft 9in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located off Seacliff Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the pier.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 175cm (5ft 9in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- The nearest male and female standard toilets are the South Pier Public Conveniences.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- The nearest adapted toilet facilitates are the South Pier Public Conveniences.