Show Easy Read
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bangor.
- The play area is located in Hunts Park off Killaughey Road.
- The park may be located from a distance by the water tower that sits at the top of Hunts Park.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is limited on-street parking available on the street called Hunts Park which leads to the park.
Parks and Gardens (Hunts Park)
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac and gravel surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy, moderate and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- The park is dominated by an old concrete water tower in an elevated position.
- Below the water tower there is a tarmaced area with basketball nets.
- The play area is halfway down the hill.
Outside Access (Play Area Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the end of the area off the path up to the tower.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 92cm (3ft).
- There is a similar access at the other end.
Level Change (Play Area Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the right as you face the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- The play area is surrounded by low stone walls.
- There are no gates.
- The area is concrete paved around the equipment.
- The play equipment consists of cradle swings and a spring bike.
- There are bench seats up a steep slope overlooking the play area.
- There is no artificial lighting.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.