- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bangor.
- The play park is located on Seacliff Road next to the Ballyholme Yacht Club.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located to the side of the play area off Seacliff Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the side of the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 266cm (8ft 9in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The play park is bounded by walls on three sides and is open to a grassed area at the fourth.
- It is tarmaced with soft rubberised surfacing below the play equipment.
- Play equipment includes climbing frames, slides and tubes, spring seats, a swing, bucket seat and cradle swings.
- There is bench seating to the side and picnic benches and a grassed playing area to the rear of the play park.
- There is spotlighting on the area together with street lighting.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.