- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bangor (Down).
- The venue has seasonal opening times and please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance Gate)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 142cm (4ft 8in) wide.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The cemetery is on an easy gradient.
- There are access paths running throughout the cemetery.
- The paths have a surface of block paving.
- There are 2 bench seats available within the grounds.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.