- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bangor (Down).
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The venue has seasonal opening times and please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The cemetery is on an easy to moderate gradient.
- Paths and roads run throughout the cemetery.
- The paths and roads have a gravel and tarmac surface.
- There is a bench seat available within the cemetery.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.