- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bangor.
- The play area is located on the sea front at Lemons Wharf on Parade.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 268cm x 700cm (8ft 10in x 22ft 12in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Parade, opposite the play area.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is free on-street parking along Parade.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the end of the play area.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 275cm (9ft).
- There is a similar entry at the other end of the play area.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a similar ramp at the other entrance to the play area.
- The play area is bounded on the road side by a stone wall but is open to the Lemons Wharf promenade walkway.
- The area is paved with concrete tiles, tarmac and soft rubberised paving below equipment.
- The play equipment includes spring seats, a spinner roundabout, swing, cradle swing and bucket seat swing, climb frames and slides,a spring seesaw, play boat and sit-in roundabout.
- To the side of the play park there is a seasonal paddling area marked by a 'lighthouse' with slide and climbing equipment.
- There is plenty of bench seating and the area is well lit.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.