- Please see library website for opening times at the various locations.
- The mobile library travels to different areas within North Downs.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the side of the bus.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 130cm (4ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located in front of the entrance.
- Lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There is a standard and / or platform lift to access this service.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located in front of the entrance.
- The lift is a platform lift.
- The platform lift accesses a small level change.
- The lift is 1m (3ft 3in) from main entrance.
- Staff do need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The dimensions of the lift are 80cm x 120cm (2ft 7in x 3ft 11in).
- There are separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.