Opening Times (April - September)
- Monday 08:00 - 19:45.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 19:45.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 19:45.
- Thursday 08:00 - 19:45.
- Friday 08:00 - 19:45.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:45.
- Sunday 09:00 - 17:45.
Opening Times (October - March)
- Monday 08:00 - 16:45.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 16:45.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 16:45.
- Thursday 08:00 - 16:45.
- Friday 08:00 - 16:45.
- Saturday 09:00 - 16:45.
- Sunday 09:00 - 16:45.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bangor.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bangor.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the back of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the rear of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in) wide.
Inside Access (Internal)
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Customers cannot charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
Inside Access (External)
- There is a level concrete surface around the yard.
- There is level access up to the skips.
- Staff are available for anybody needing assistance.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is bright.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located opposite the entrance.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1.
- The lift is 6m (19ft 8in) from main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 100cm x 132cm (3ft 3in x 4ft 4in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within reach for a wheelchair user.
- The lift controls do not have Braille markings.
- The lift controls do have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is no additional signage on or near the toilet door.
- The accessible toilet is 3m (9ft 10in) from the lift.
- The accessible toilet is located opposite the lift at first floor level.
- There is level access to the accessible toilet.
- This is by lift.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 86cm (2ft 10in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 128cm x 196cm (4ft 2in x 6ft 5in).
- Floor manoeuvring space is clear in the accessible toilet.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 74cm (2ft 5in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is not a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is not a functional emergency alarm available.
- It is out of reach (higher than 10cm (0ft 4in) from floor).
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There are mirrors in the accessible toilet.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 49cm (1ft 7in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is not a toilet roll holder.
- There is a sink.
- The sink can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The sink is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the grab rails and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the drop down rails and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.