- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bangor.
- The play park is located next to the recreation field on Northfield Road, near the junction with Church Lane.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is on-street parking on the opposite side of the road to the play area.
- There is a dropped kerb outside the main entrance and to the opposite side of the road.
- The road is usually quiet.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the play area.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- The play area is separated from the road by a wall with metal railings on top.
- It is bounded on another side by high fencing, and open on the other sides to the grassed recreation field.
- The area is tarmaced with soft rubberised paving below the equipment.
- The play equipment includes a nest seat spinner, swings and cradle swings, climbing frames and slides, a seesaw, and spring seats.
- There is bench seating with armrests within the play area.
- The play area is artificially lit only by borrowed street lighting.
- To the side of the play park there is a large grass recreation field with a marked football pitch and goal posts.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.