Show Easy Read
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bangor.
- The play park is located by the community centre.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located in front of the play area.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are level changes with no dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the play area.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 126cm (4ft 2in).
- The play area is surrounded by low metal rail fencing, with tarmac paths and soft rubberised surfacing below equipment.
- The play equipment includes a multi-function frame with rope climb and ladder, climbing panel and slide, junior climbing frame and slide, swings, a cradle swing and a bucket seat swing and spring bike.
- There is bench seating to the side.
- The play area is floodlit.
- Next to the play area there is a fenced off multi-sport all weather pitch.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.