- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Holywood.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The venue has seasonal opening times and please contact the venue for details of opening times.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Priory Park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- In the new part of the cemetery there are level tarmac paths.
- In the old part of the cemetery there are easy/moderate sloped paths.
- The old cemetery paths are mainly tarmac but run out to just grass only.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.