Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bangor.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bangor Central.
- Monday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday 10:30 - 18:00.
- The venue closes at 18:00 on a Sunday in the winter.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is The Flagship Centre.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located in front of the building.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the cafe.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Customers cannot charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is medium.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are the toilets and additional seating.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 57cm (1ft 10in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 76cm (2ft 6in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are wall only.
- The type of food served here is sandwiches and snacks.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located on the first floor.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.