- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bangor.
- The play area is hidden behind cottages on Gransha Road, Rubane. It can be located by a blue metal gate.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is limited parking as the road is single track. Limited parking is available outside the cottages and there is a pull-in at the gate.
Access Point (Gransha Road)
- This information is for the access point located on Gransha Road.
- There is an information board/map at this access point.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- There is an open gap for access.
- The width of the gap is 105cm.
- There is also a metal gate with slide bolt that is difficult to open.
- The ramp/slope is located beyond the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The play area is surrounded with metal mesh fencing and is grassed.
- There is soft rubberised paving below the play equipment.
- The play equipment includes swings, cradle swings, a spring bike and climbing frame.
- There is a bench seat to the side.
- There is no artificial lighting to the play area.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.