- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bangor.
- Monday 08:00 - 20:30.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 20:30.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 20:30.
- Thursday 08:00 - 20:30.
- Friday 08:00 - 20:30.
- Saturday 08:00 - 20:30.
- Sunday 08:00 - 20:30.
- In the winter the park closes at 4pm.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 374cm x 579cm (12ft 3in x 18ft 12in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located in front of the entrance on Steel Dickson Gardens.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- From the closest parked bay it is 8m to the entrance. There is a dropped kerb between the Blue Badge bay and the entrance.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the gardens.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 158cm (5ft 2in).
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- The play park surface is tarmac, with rubber matting around the equipment. There is a larged grassed area at the rear. This Park is intended to be used by children 14 years and younger.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.