- For more information regarding COVID-19, please visit the Council website here.
- A professional "step-on" Guide for visiting Coaches to Armagh City and its County.
- Easy going 'Walking Tour' of Armagh, its plantation towns and villages, including, Genealogy Site Tours, Personal Car Tours, City Ghost Tours, Corporate Tours, Off Shore Tours and itinerary planning.
- As a local guide born and bred in County Armagh I would love to share my knowledge with you and your group.
- County Armagh is one of six counties that form Northern Ireland, situated in the north-east of the island of Ireland.
- Adjoined to the south shore of Lough Neagh it is also one of the thirty-two traditional counties of Ireland, lying within the historical Province of Ulster.
- From its highest point at Slieve Gullion, in the south of the County, where it borders with County Louth, the land falls away from its rugged mountains to rolling drumlin country in the middle. Here it borders with County Moanghan and the west of the County.
- Finally to the flatlands in the north where rolling flats and small hills reach sea level at Lough Neagh.
- Allow me to step on board your Coach and take you into the heartland of County Armagh or combine your visit with an easy going Walking Tour of its Capital City of Armagh, its Plantation Towns and Villages or stroll out into its many scenic rural areas.