Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Armagh.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Portadown.
- Monday 08:00 - 15:30.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 15:30.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 15:30.
- Thursday 08:00 - 15:30.
- Friday 08:00 - 15:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 16:30.
- Sunday 09:00 - 14:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is St Patrick Trian Public Car Park.
- The car park is located off English Street.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 215cm x 860cm (7ft 1in x 28ft 3in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located opposite the venue, in Lower English Street.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 215cm x 550cm (7ft 1in x 18ft 1in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located opposite the venue, in Lower English Street.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 78cm (2ft 7in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 44cm (1ft 5in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 74cm (2ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold snacks.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located at the rear of the venue, in the kitchen area.
- Unisex toilets are 23m (25yd 6in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- There are wall mounted grab rails in the toilet cubicle.
Level Change (Standard Toilet)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading down to the toilet.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The lighting levels at the steps are bright.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.