- For more information regarding COVID-19, please visit the Council website here.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Richhill.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Portadown.
- Monday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 340cm x 490cm (11ft 2in x 16ft 1in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located off Main Street.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 250cm x 490cm (8ft 2in x 16ft 1in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located off Main Street.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are light.
- The width of the door opening is 78cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is portable.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 78cm (2ft 7in).
- The portable ramp is semi-permanently in place.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 106cm (3ft 6in).
- The standard height for tables is 70cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located to the rear of the café.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the unisex standard toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.