Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Armagh.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Portadown.
- Opening times do vary depending on timetabling.
- Opening times vary according to bookings.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 4 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 470cm (11ft 10in x 15ft 5in).
- The nearest designated bay is 13m (14yd 8in) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 25m (27yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 240cm (7ft 10in).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The width of the door opening is 86cm (2ft 10in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The desk is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Eating and Drinking (Coffee Lounge)
- The bar does not serve food.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 68cm (2ft 3in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 68cm (2ft 3in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
Changing Places (Partial)
Location and access
- The facility is located in a corridor off the reception area.
- The facility is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the facility.
Dimensions and features
- You do not need a key for the facility.
- The dimensions of the facility are 240cm x 316cm (7ft 10in x 10ft 4in).
- The facility changing bench height is fixed.
- The facility changing bench is wall mounted.
- The length of the bench is 180cm (5ft 11in).
- The facility toilet is corner.
- The transfer space on the right as you face the toilet is 175cm (5ft 9in).
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- Drop down rails are provided.
- As you face the toilet the drop down rails are on the right.
- The type of sink is fixed.
- Wall mounted hand rails are available at the sink.
- As you face the sink, rails are available on both sides.
- Disposal facilities are not available.
- A privacy screen is not available.
- Wide tear off paper roll is not available.
- The facility has a non slip floor.
- A functioning emergency alarm is available.
- It is not a push button style alarm.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located in a corridor off the reception area.
- The female and male toilets are 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.