Show Easy Read
- This venue is run by The Milford Buildings Preservation.
- Trust which is a registered charity.
- The trust operate guided tours of the venue and Milford village.
- They also offer educational programmes to suit children of all ages.
- Access to the house is by guided tour. Tours last approximately 1 hour. Our guided tours give you the full story of Milford House, its rise and decline and the work of Milford Buildings Preservation Trust to save the house today.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Portadown.
Opening Times and Prices
- April to September, Saturdays and Sundays 14:00-18:00. The last tour is at 17:00.
- Open any other time of the year by prior arrangement.
- Adults - Individual £4.00, Group £3.50.
- Concessions - Individual £3.00, Group £2.50.
- Family - £15.00.
- Lesser Spotted Milford House (combined guided tours of three sites) - Group rate £6.00 (excluding catering).
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is The Mall.
- The car park is located on Rokeby Green.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 95cm (3ft 1in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 2 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are further exhibits.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at the rear of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located in the garden at the rear of the venue.