- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Portadown.
- Monday 11:30 - 23:30.
- Tuesday 11:30 - 23:30.
- Wednesday 11:30 - 23:30.
- Thursday 11:30 - 23:30.
- Friday 11:30 - 01:00.
- Saturday 11:30 - 01:00.
- Sunday 12:30 - 22:30.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 81cm (2ft 8in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 77cm (2ft 6in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading up to the entrance from either side.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is / are located in front of and behind the entrance.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 4 step(s) to the area / service.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The ramp or slope does not bypass the step(s).
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are low.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does not serve food.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 68cm (2ft 3in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 105cm (3ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are not welcomed in the bar area.
- There is an outdoor smoking area located at the rear of the building.
- This is accessed by a hallway which in turn leads to a moderate ramp down to the smoking area.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is no signage on or near the toilet door.
- The accessible toilet is 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located to the right of the bar.
- There is level access to the accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- There is no lock for the toilet door.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 86cm (2ft 10in).
- The door weight is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 146cm x 198cm (4ft 9in x 6ft 6in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is not a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is not a mixer tap.
- There is not an emergency alarm in the cubicle.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are not available.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There are not mirrors.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is not a toilet roll holder.
- There is a sink.
- The sink can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The sink is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the drop down rails and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to the rear of the bar area.
- The female and male toilets are 23m (25yd 6in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are low.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.