- The following the information describes the route from the Holloway Road (East Side) Bus Stop to the Emirates Stadium.
- The approximate distance of this route is 300 metres.
- The route takes approximately 5-7 minutes.
- The potential hazards along the route include; busy roads, crossing points, uneven surfaces and congested pathways.
Holloway Road (East Side) Bus Stop
- Bus Stop (SY) is located on the East side of the Holloway Road.
- There is step-free access to the bus stop.
- The bus stop is sheltered.
- There is fixed bench seating within the bus shelter.
- The seating does have an armrest.
- There is a digital display at this bus stop.
- There is no audio announcer at this bus stop.
- The bus routes that use this bus stop include 43, 153, 263, 271 & 393.
- Buses from this bus stop go towards Barnsbury and Highbury Corner.
Holloway Road (East Side) Bus Stop to the Benwell Road Crossing
- When exiting the bus turn left and follow the Holloway Road pathway.
- There is step-free access along the pathway.
- The surface of the pathway consists of paving slabs.
- Follow pathway for approximately 90 metres until you reach Hornsey Road.
- Turn right onto Hornsey Road and continue along the path.
- After approximately 26 metres you will cross Rollit Street.
- This crossing point has dropped kerbs both sides of the road.
- Once across continue on the pathway along Hornsey Road.
- After approximately 50 metres there is a driveway to Branston House.
- There is no tactile paving across the service road.
- There is block paving both sides of the driveway.
- The surface of the driveway is tarmac.
- Once across continue along the pathway.
- After approximately 84 metres you will reach Benwell Road.
- Turn right onto the Benwell Road pathway.
- Proceed for approximately 18 metres and you will reach Benwell Road crossing.
Benwell Road Crossing to the Outer Concourse
- Benwell Road crossing has two crossing points.
- There are dropped kerbs with tactile paving at each crossing point.
- This crossing point is a zebra crossing so there are no visual or audible indicators.
- On crossing the first section, traffic will be coming from your right.
- At the second section, traffic will be coming from your left.
- On completing the crossing, continue straight ahead towards the outer concourse.
- Once through the bollards you have reached the outer concourse of the Emirates Stadium.
- The bollards have a minimum width of 110cm.