- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Arundel.
- The cemetery is not staffed. The council has asked that all visitors adhere to current government Covid-19 guidelines and ask that they bring their own hand sanitiser as none is supplied on-site.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located off Ford Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located in the car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located Ford Road.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 456cm.
- The ramp/slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The slope can be bypassed by driving to the car park.
- The cemetery does have footpaths.
- The paths have a tarmac surface.
- The majority of the paths are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy and moderate slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.