- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Arundel.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 250cm x 450cm (8ft 2in x 14ft 9in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on High Street.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Standard parking bays are available for one hour, and are free of charge.
Level Change (Kerb)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located on the approach to the memorial.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a kerb which does not have a dropped kerb.
- The surface of the memorial area is cobbled and could be slippery when wet.
Arundel War Memorial
- Arundel War Memorial is to remember those who died from the town in World War 1 and 2.
- It is located on a island in the centre of Ardunel High Street.
- Names of the soldiers are engraved in stone around the bottom.
- There is a kerb to access the island from the road.
- The kerb is medium height.
- There is no dropped kerb.
- The surface of the ground around the memorial is made up of block paving.
- There is a medium height step around the memorial.
- There is a bench next to the memorial.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.