Introduction (Littlehampton War Memorial)
- Services / facilities within the building include a memorial to the service personnel killed during service for Special Operations Executive (SOE) during World War Two.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Littlehampton.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 240cm x 450cm (7ft 10in x 14ft 9in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on St Catherine's Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The standard parking bays are located adjacent to the memorial.
Level Change (Ramps to access Memorial)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located on all sides of the memorial.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 140cm (4ft 7in).
- There are identical ramps on all four sides to access the memorial.
- The ramps are tarmac, but the surfacing around the memorial is pebbled.
- There are benches available on the pebbled area at the rear of the memorial.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.