- The following information describes the route from Witton Road/Witton Bus Stop to Villa Park.
- The approximate distance of this route is 90m.
- The route takes approximately 5 minutes.
- The route leads along Witton Road and Witton Lane towards the stadium.
- The majority of paths along the route are tarmac and block paving.
- There is large street signage located along the route directing you to the stadium.
- The potential hazards on this route include; busy roads, crossing points and congested pathways.
- On matchdays before and after kick-off, Witton Lane is closed to traffic.
Witton Road/Witton Station Bus Stop
- The bus stop is sheltered.
- The bus stop has fixed bench seating with armrests.
- There is timetable information located on the shelter walls.
Witton Road/Witton Station (towards Perry Bar) Bus Stop to Outer Concourse - Witton Lane
- After exiting the bus, turn right and follow Witton Road for approximately 90m until the path bears left onto Witton Lane.
- There is step-free access along the path.
- The surface of the path varies between tarmac and block paving.
- The path crosses Manor Road.
- The crossing has dropped kerbs with tactile paving on both sides.
- On matchdays before and after kick-off, Witton Lane has a traffic exclusion zone and forms part of the outer concourse walkways.
- Prior to the traffic exclusion zone coming into force, there is pedestrian crossing to access the opposite side of Witton Lane.
- Follow Witton Lane for approximately 200m until you reach Villa Park.