- The following information describes the route from Witton Train Station to Villa Park.
- The approximate distance of this route is 150m.
- The route takes approximately 5 minutes.
- The route leads along Witton Road and Witton Lane to the stadium.
- The majority of paths along the route are tarmac.
- There is large street signage located along the route directing you to the stadium.
- The potential hazards on this route include; busy roads, crossing points and congested pathways.
- On matchdays before and after kick-off, Witton Lane is closed to traffic.
- There is step-free access along the platforms.
- There is a portable ramp available for access to and from the train. Please contact the train company in advance if you require use of the ramp.
- There are no toilets available at the station.
- There is a long, slight ramp, or 15+ steps, leading from the platforms to Witton Road.
Witton Station to Outer Concourse - Witton Lane
- After exiting the station, turn left and follow Witton Road for approximately 100m until the path bears left onto Witton Lane.
- There is step-free access along the path.
- The surface of the path varies between tarmac and block paving.
- The path crosses Manor Road.
- The crossing has dropped kerbs with tactile paving on both sides.
- On matchdays before and after kick-off, Witton Lane has a traffic exclusion zone and forms part of the outer concourse walkways.
- Prior to the traffic exclusion zone coming into force, there is pedestrian crossing to access the opposite side of Witton Lane.
- Follow Witton Lane for approximately 200m until you reach Villa Park.