- The information in this section was taken in August 2021.
- We want everyone to enjoy our parks and playgrounds safely. If you’re visiting one of our outdoor areas, please consider the guidance currently in place around hands, face, space and take extra care to protect yourself and your family.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is not hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Hand sanitisers are not available inside the venue.
- There is not a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is not clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are not available.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Services / facilities within the grounds include pavilion changing rooms, a children's play area, football pitch, skate park, two tennis courts, a Bowling Green, football pitches and outdoor gym equipment.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Darton.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Darton.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- Please click here for information on opening times.
Parking (Church Street)
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located off Church Street.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Access Point (Church Street)
- This information is for the access point located off Church Street in the car park at the rear of the Co-op.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- There is no gate at this access point.
- Photograph 2 shows the approach from the car park at the rear of the Co-op to the access point is uneven.
Access Point (Barnsley Road)
- This information is for the access point located off Barnsley Road.
- There is an information board/map at this access point.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- There is a gate which opens away from you (push).
- The gate is permanently held open.
- The width of the gap is 140cm.
- The ramp/slope is located beyond the Access Point.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- The following areas are located ahead as you enter from the Church Street access point:
- Photographs 6,7, and 8 show the outdoor gym equipment.
- Photographs 9 and 10 show the tennis court.
- Photographs 11 and 12 show the multi games court.
Children's Play and Skate Park
- There is a children's play park and skate park located ahead as you enter from the Church Street access point.
- There is a climbing frame, a chute, and swings.
- The skate park has various ramps ranging from shallow to steep.
- There is also a ramped area with three medium steps without handrails.
- The pavilion is located in the centre of the park and houses two standard changing rooms.
- There is an unmarked shallow step from the path to the right of the pavilion.
- This step can be avoided by approaching from the grass or from the left of the pavilion.
- These changing rooms are used by football teams during weekends and are not available for public use.
- The doors to these changing rooms are 72cm wide, heavy and open away from you (push).
- There is a step in front of each entrance.
- These steps are 39cm high and do not have handrails.
- There is a standard toilet in each changing room.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.