- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Goldthorpe.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Goldthorpe.
- Monday 08:30 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 17:30.
- Thursday 08:30 - 17:30.
- Friday 08:30 - 17:30.
- Saturday 08:30 - 14:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Market Street Public Car Park.
- The car park is located on Market Street.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading from the pavement to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located directly in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 3 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The ramp overcomes the steps.
- The ramp has handrails on both sides.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.