- This car park has thought of everything for road users. It has parking for up to 170 vehicles. It has two charging points for electric vehicles. Parent and child places, motorcycle parking, push bike lockers, mini buses and even under cover accessible parking is available. You can pay with credit or debit card, cash or by using your mobile phone. The car park is well lit and has CCTV.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- This service is open 24 hours.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Barnsley.
- The main entrance of the car park is on Pontefract Road.
- This entrance is on Pontefract Road.
Accessible Parking Bays
- The are eight accessible parking bays, six of them are under cover. They are 420cm x 620cm. The under cover bays have a height restriction of 2.5m.
Electic Charging Points
- There are two charging points specifically for electric vehicles. Charging your electric vehicle is free.
Parent and Child
- There are five parent and child spaces. They are 400cm x 500cm.
Push Bike Lockers
- There are 10 push bike lockers which are 63cm x 115cm. These lockers require your own padlock and are free to use. There are also three traditional bike spaces.
- There are 4 motorcycle spaces which are free to use.
- There are two mini bus parking spaces, which are 500cm x 800cm.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.