- Related link Churchills Hotel.
- Monday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 01:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 01:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 01:00.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Wombwell.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Wombwell.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the rear of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The car park is 63m from the hotel.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Church Street.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 82cm (2ft 8in).
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 79cm (2ft 7in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the bar area.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- There are 2 medium steps with handrails to the pool table area.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does not serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 66cm (2ft 2in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 105cm (3ft 5in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located off the bar area.
- The female and male toilets are 14m (15yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are low.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located between the bar and the toilets.
- There is / are 2 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- These steps also lead to additional seating.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.