- Opening times do vary depending on timetabling.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Basingstoke.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Basingstoke.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Enquiries Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the right side of the bus stands.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The desk/counter is 1m (3ft 3in) from the enquiries entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is high (110cm+).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are low to moderate.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- The reception area measures 169cm x 186cm.
- There is a bell for attention on the counter.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help (other than the ticket office).
- There is a ticket office / travelcentre.
- The ticket office / travel centre is located opposite stand F.
- There are 16 stands / bays.
- Announcements are visual.
- The bus companies operating within this station are Stagecoach.
- There is a taxi rank at the station.
- The taxi rank is located next to stand R.
- There is not a wheelchair for patrons to borrow.
Bus Station Stand
- Stand / Bay number(s) 16.
- The stands which have level access are A-R.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.