- Services / facilities within the grounds include a cafe with accessible and standard toilet facilities.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Basingstoke.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Access Point (Main Entrance)
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- There is a gate which opens towards you (pull).
- The gate is easy to open.
- The width of the gap is 114cm.
- In addition to the gate, there is a walkthrough section.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
Access Point (Beggarwood Lane Entrance)
- This information is for the access point located near Beggarwood Lane.
- There is an information board/map at this access point.
- There is stepped access at this access point.
- This is no gate at this access point.
- The width of the gap is 161cm.
- The step(s) is/are located immediately beyond the entrance.
- There is/are 15+ step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth surface(s).
- There are slight, steep and steep slopes on the paths.
- The park is fairly level around the outside, but there are steeper slopes at the centre with worn dirt tracks.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.