Show Easy Read
- The park is open 24hrs a day.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Basingstoke.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Basingstoke.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Park Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located leading to the ponds.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 250cm (8ft 2in) wide.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Park)
- There is a tarmac path that runs around the park.
- There are easy slopes along the path.
- The centre of the path is grass.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.