- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Whitchurch.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Whitchurch.
- There are external queuing points.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is not hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Monday 07:00 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 07:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday 07:00 - 22:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm.
- The ramp/slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Hearing loops are located at all tills.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.