- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Basingstoke.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user not at all.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does have to cross a road.
- The road is generally busy.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 200cm (6ft 7in).
Access Point (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the access point located 200m from the car park.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- This is no gate at this access point.
- The width of the gap is 200cm.
- The ramp/slope is located throughout the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
Parks and Gardens
- There is gentle undulation throughout the park, especially at the edges where it slopes downwards.
- There are wood chippings on the ground by the swings.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.