- Monday 19:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 19:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 19:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 19:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 19:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 19:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 19:00 - 23:00.
- Opening times during the day depend on bookings..
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Basingstoke.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Basingstoke.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 310cm x 460cm (10ft 2in x 15ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 35m (38yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically (towards you).
- The main automatic door(s) is/are push pad or push button activated.
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The width of the door opening is 160cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The doors were switched off on the day of the survey.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the bar in the evenings.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G and 1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located immediately beyond the main entrance.
- The lift is a platform lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G and 1.
- The lift is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 106cm x 140cm (3ft 6in x 4ft 7in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is bright.
- The lift is accessed via a 107cm wide moderate ramp.
Eating and Drinking (Bar)
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does not serve food.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks cannot be brought to the table.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 71cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- The dance floor is a raised platform in the centre of the bar.
- Access is via one medium step.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is no signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located at the rear of the entrance foyer, behind the stairs.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 150cm x 246cm (4ft 11in x 8ft 1in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- The alarm was out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from floor) when surveyed.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The towel dispenser is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the towel dispenser is 114cm (3ft 9in).
- There is not a toilet roll holder.
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located on the first floor, in the bar.
- The female and male toilets are 15m (16yd) from the lift.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- This is by lift.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Additional toilets are located on the ground floor.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located outside the front of the building.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.