- Services / facilities within the building include meeting rooms, police office and parish council.
- Opening times for the venue vary according to bookings/events taking place.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Kingsclere.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Basingstoke.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Anchor Yard.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is a strip of standard marked bays opposite the venue.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 85cm (2ft 9in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played depending on events.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the left going up.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is bright.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are additional meeting rooms.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located next to the stair.
- The lift is a stair lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1.
- The lift is 5m (16ft 5in) from main entrance.
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 7m (7yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located along the main corridor.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- The door is easy to open.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 170cm x 190cm (5ft 7in x 6ft 3in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 95cm (3ft 1in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- The alarm was out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from floor) when surveyed.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the right.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 43cm (1ft 5in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are good.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the accessible toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located at the rear of the main hall.
- Unisex toilets are 15m (16yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.