- Opening times for the venue vary according to bookings/events taking place.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Basingstoke.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Basingstoke.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- Toilets are currently unavailable.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 4 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 370cm x 460cm (12ft 2in x 15ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 20m (21yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 30m (32yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The width of the door opening is 155cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The automatic door(s) is/are push pad or push button activated.
- The push pad or push button is 88cm from floor level.
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The width of the door opening is 157cm.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are good.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 9m (9yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 70cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- The accessible toilet is located off the main corridor.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 175cm x 220cm (5ft 9in x 7ft 3in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- The alarm was out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from floor) when surveyed.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are non-infectious waste and sanitary disposal units.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 43cm (1ft 5in).
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The towel dispenser is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the towel dispenser is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located in the accessible toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located in the foyer.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located in the field by the side of the venue.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.