- Services / facilities within the grounds include 3 Football Pitches, Cricket Pitch and 6 Hard Court Tennis Courts.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Basingstoke.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Basingstoke.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Access Point (Car Park Entrance)
- This information is for the access point located leading from the car parking to the park.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- There is an open gap for access.
- The width of the gap is 140cm.
- The second gap is 90cm wide.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight and steep slopes on the paths.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located next to the tennis courts.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is located next to the tennis courts.
- There is not level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 87cm (2ft 10in).
- The door is easy to open.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 155cm x 190cm (5ft 1in x 6ft 3in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- There is a dropdown rail, however it is not on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is sensor.
- There is a mixer tap.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the right.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 47cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
Level Change (Toilet Block)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading up to the facilities.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading up to the toilets.
- There is / are 2 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The ramp or slope does bypass the steps.
- There is also a moderate slope leading into the standard toilets.