- Services / facilities within the grounds include a children's play area, woodland walks and open grassland.
- Jubilee Park is a linear park connecting Kingsway to Glenburn Road with neighbouring parks Fullerton Park and Napier Park connected.
- The venue has seasonal opening times.
- The Park opens from 7:30am and closing time varies according to season (at dusk). Please see the council website for closing times.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Dunmurry Halt.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Glenburn Road Car park.
- The car park is located on Glenburn Road.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Kingsway.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Kingsway Access)
- This information is for the entrance located on Kingsway.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac, gravel and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy and moderate slopes on the paths.
- A bench seat is available at the entrance.
- The children's play equipment has a grass surface.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.